Additional Contract for HSA Health Insurance
Tax-deductible health insurance that is willing to take care of you. Special coverage that covers dialysis, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy in case of illness and accident.
Renewal of additional contract in case of an anniversary of the policy
As for the renewal of this additional contract, the company reserves the right to change the terms of the insuring agreement by adding conditions for the insured to have copayments not exceeding 10%of the covered expenses and reducing the insurance premiums accordingly. The company will notify the insured in writing at least 30 days in advance before an anniversary of the policy.
Insurance premium adjustment
The company may adjust the insurance premium on the anniversary of the policy year due to the following factors.
1.Age and occupation level of the individual.
- Higher medical expenses or from the overall claim settlement experience of the contract portfolio.
However, the company will notify the insured in writing at least 30 days in advance
at the rate already approved by the registrar
In case of the coverage will be ineffective, it is because
- The insured frauds insurance.
- Illness incurred during the waiting period of 30 days from the start date of the coverage under this additional contract or the last date of reinstatement of the contract in the event that the additional contract expires, whichever is the latest; or
- The following illnesses incurred within a period of 120 days from the effective date of the insured under this additional contract or the last date of reinstatement of the contract in the event that the additional contract expires, whichever is the latest.
- Tumor, cyst, or any type of cancer
- All kinds of hernias
- Pterygium or cataracts
- Tonsillectomy or keloid
- All kinds of gallstones
- Leg’s varicose veins
- Endometrial hyperplasia
- Pre-existing condition, unless
4.1 The insured has informed the company and the company agrees to accept the risks unconditionally except for such protection; or
4.2 Any chronic disease, injury, or illness (including complications) is asymptomatic, have not been treated or diagnosed by a physician, or have not been seen or consulted with a physician during the period of 5 years prior to the date the additional contract is effective for the first time. Also, for a period of 3 years from the date of this additional contract, it becomes effective for the first time.
- General exclusions as provided in this additional contract. E.g., conditions resulting from congenital abnormalities, pending examinations, resolving infertility problems (including investigations and treatment), recuperation or rest for recovery, or resting therapy, etc.
- Any exclusion or non-indemnification as specified in each insurance agreement.