Max CI Care
Life insurance plan with health coverage that covers 3 critical illnesses including cancer, myocardial infarction, or stroke. Easy to buy insurance online yourself.
- Insurance period : 5 years
- Age’s acceptance : 16 - 60 years old
- Minimum sum assured : according to the sum assured of each coverage plan specified
- Maximum sum assured : according to the sum assured of each coverage plan specified
- Additional contracts : Not applicable
- Medical checks : No health check
- Premium payment methods
- QR Code PromptPay
- Bank counters
- Online internet banking
Completeness of the insurance contract
In the event that the insured already knows and makes a false statement is already known in any truth but does not disclose that fact to the company, and the company knows the facts, then it may incentivize the company to charge higher premiums or refuse to enter into an insurance contract. This insurance contract will become void under the Civil and Commercial Code, Section 865, in which the company may denounce the insurance contract and shall not pay according to the policy. The company's liability is only the return of all premiums already paid to the company.
In the event that the company’s coverage is ineffective
- The insured voluntarily commits suicide within 1 year from the effective date of coverage under the policy. The company's liability is only the return of all insurance premiums that have been paid to the company.
- The insured is intentionally killed by the beneficiary. The company's liability is only the return of the policy surrender fee to the insured's heirs.
As for the return of insurance premiums or surrender money in the event of suicide or murder, the company has the right to deduct the liabilities bound by this policy.
- Insurance will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the company.
- The insured should study more details about coverage, terms, conditions, exclusions, and benefits from the insurance policy.
- As for the right to cancel the policy (Free look), if the insured examines the insurance policy and finds that the benefit payment terms or any other conditions are contrary to intention, wrongful purpose, or not meet the requirements, the insured can cancel the contract by returning the insurance policy to the company within 15 days from the date of receiving the insurance policy from the company.
The applicant should understand the details of coverage and conditions before deciding to apply for insurance every time. When the insurance policy has been received, please study the details, terms, and conditions of the policy.