Accident insurance, whether small or large, covers death, dismemberment, and medical care 24 hours a day. Easy to buy insurance online by yourself.
Coverage period 1 years
21 - 60 years old ( for plans 1 , 2 and 3 )
61 - 65 years old ( For plans 1 and 2 only )
Unable to purchase any additional contracts
The sum insured under the coverage plan
Health check-ups : Applicants only answer health-related questions.
Health Check : Applicants only answer health-related questions.
Premium payment methods
- QR Code PromptPay
- Bank counters
- Online internet banking
- Credit/debit card
Exclusions for personal accident insurance coverage in brief
Does not cover any loss or damage caused by or due to the following reasons such as
- Acts of the insured while under the influence of alcoholic beverages, addictive substances, or narcotics to the extent of being unable to maintain consciousness.
The word “under the influence of alcoholic beverages”, as in the case of a blood test, with a blood alcohol level of 150 milligram percent or more is the criteria to be considered.
- Suicide, attempt to suicide, or self-harm
- Back pain caused by disc herniation, spondylolisthesis, degenerative disc disease, Spondylosis, and defect or pars interarticularis (spondylolysis), unless there is a diagnosis of fracture or dislocation of the spine due to accident.
- War, invasion, malicious act by a foreign enemy, or warlike act, whether such war has been declared or not. Likewise, civil war, armed conflict, rebellion, riot, strike, instigation, revolution, coup d'état, declaration of martial law, or any event which shall cause the proclamation or maintenance of martial law.
- Any loss or damage incurred in the following time (unless the coverage has been extended and attachment are issued to extend such protection) such as
- While the Insured races all types of cars, boats, horse races, and all types of ski races, including jet skis, as well as skating, boxing, and parachuting (except for parachuting to save lives). In addition, while taking off or landing or riding in balloons or gliders or bungee jumping, and the type of diving that requires air tanks and underwater breathing apparatus.
- While the Insured is rising or taking off or boarding an unregistered aircraft for carrying passengers, and does not operate a commercial airline - while the insured joins a quarrel or has a part in provoking a quarrel.
- Insurance will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the company.
- The insured should study more details about coverage, terms, conditions, exclusions, and benefits from the insurance policy.
- As for the right to cancel the policy (Free look), if the insured examines the insurance policy and finds that the benefit payment terms or any other conditions are contrary to intention, wrongful purpose, or not meet the requirements, the insured can cancel the contract by returning the insurance policy to the company within 15 days from the date of receiving the insurance policy from the company.
The applicant should understand the details of coverage and conditions before deciding to apply for insurance every time. When the insurance policy has been received, please study the details, terms, and conditions of the policy.