VP Product Strategy and Project management office as follows :
– Responsible for product strategy, product development, product
implementation, customer value management and business development
– Marketing strategy included customer experience, business campaign promotions
and research to support the sale team and customers.
– Partner with Sales and the business areas to execute business strategy and provide thought
leadership in terms of adding to the bottom-line as well as developing new business
– Identify new market and product opportunities included competitive analysis and to
understand the relative strength and weakness of our offering.
– Manage the data analytic and customer value management
– Conduct business performance reports and business analysis such as production report,
competitor analysis, market movement and expense analysis etc.
– Lead of project management and business performance improvement
– Ensure all products has comply with legislative standards and profitability guidelines.
– Provide leadership, vision and mentoring to the team, inclusive of department
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Actuarial studies / Statistics / Mathematics / Sciences / business administrative
- At least 10 years life insurance working experience preferably in product development or actuarial or marketing.
- A moderate level of knowledge on life insurance product development is a requirement
- A good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft office program are required.
- A good command of English spoken, written and listening are required